CONTEST DATE: October 31st– November 4th
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO FEE FOR ENTRY. NO PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. By participating in this contest entrants agree to the specific rules, terms and conditions provided for this particular contest as stated, either in addition to or in place of the Official General Contest rules.
HOW TO ENTER/HOW TO WIN:
Every weekday, during the contest period, listeners will listen at 7am, 11am and 4pm weekdays for the cue to call in and win a pair of tickets to The Weekend in concert May 2nd, 2017 at Talking Stick Resort Arena. Everyone who wins the tickets are qualified for the Grand Prize Trip Giveaway to the American Music Awards.
(15) qualifying prizes- Pair of tickets to The Weekend Concert, May 2nd 2017 at The Talking Stick Resort Arena
- Grand prize –
- Pair of tickets to The American Music Awards Sunday, November 20th in Los Angeles, Californa
- Roundtrip, air transportation provided by American Airlines
- 1 Night Hotel Stay Reservations
- 2 nights’ accommodations (double occupancy) at a hotel TBA. Accommodations include room nights and taxes only. Any in-room services, incidental purchases or other charges are the responsibility of the winner
- $100 for expenses and ground transportation
HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES: Riviera Broadcasting will attempt to contact winner(s) no more than three (3) times. If winner cannot be reached after three (3) attempts, winner(s) will forfeit prize. A driver’s license and social security card must be presented at time of prize claim. The winner must sign an official Riviera Broadcasting Winner’s Prize Acceptance Form and liability release, in order to claim prize and must meet all requirements). In the event winner does not meet requirements, prize will be forfeit. Prize is not transferable.
- By submitting an entry, Contestant agrees to be bound and abide by these official rules and the decisions of the judges and sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to enforce any term of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- No entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is required to enter the contest. Contestants may play more than one time in 30 days, but may not win more than once in 30 (thirty) days.
- The contest is open to all citizens of the United States of America 18 years of age or older, residing in the state of Arizona at the time of the drawing.
- Employees of Riviera Broadcasting, and their respective vendors, sponsors, assignees, agencies, advertisers, franchisees, immediate family members or members of the same household are not eligible to win. (Other media not eligible)
- Riviera Broadcasting, its vendors, their advertising agencies and their employees do not accept any liability for and will be held harmless against, any loss, damages, inconveniences, delay, injury, accident expenses or negligence due to inaccuracy arising out of provisions or services or failure to provide services.
- The winner acknowledges and agrees that, as a condition of winning, Riviera Broadcasting and all other participating sponsors shall have the right to advertise, publicize and/or broadcast his or her name, likeness, before and after photos, voice and the fact that he or she won the contest and all matters incidental thereto.
- A copy of the contest rules is available at the front desk of the Riviera Broadcasting studios Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm, or by contacting Riviera Broadcasting. In case of dispute, decision of Riviera Broadcasting management is final.
- Riviera Broadcasting and their vendors shall be excused from obligation if
performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond their control, including but not limited to, acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority. Riviera Broadcast Group reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the contest should unauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond their control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the contest.
- Riviera Broadcasting; and their vendors, their advertising agencies and their
employees are not responsible for any injury incurred by the winner.
- Odds of winning are dependent on number of entries received.
- Winner names may be obtained by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to Cash Giveaway Contest, Attention: Riviera Broadcasting c/o Promotions Department, 4745 N. 7th Street, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85014.
- All federal and local taxes related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
TRAVEL CERTIFICATES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Procedures for requesting Travel Authorization Certificates (each a “Travel Certificate”) will be provided to Organization or recipient upon receipt of the signed Agreement. Travel Certificates have no value except when redeemed in accordance with the terms and conditions listed Travel Certificates are not transferable or refundable.
- Travel Certificates are subject to availability of promotional inventories and current embargoed dates. Coach must be booked in “T” class, Business in “U” class, and First in “Z” class. No open Travel Certificates are permitted.
- Travel Certificates cannot be bartered or sold for cash, or in lieu of cash payment.
- Reservations for complimentary travel are made by calling American Airlines Ticket Redemption Center at 1-800-727-2142. Travel agencies cannot book travel using Travel Certificates.
- Any applicable fees, taxes, surcharges, service charges or passenger facility charges are the responsibility of the user and must be paid at the time the Travel Certificate is issued. Taxes shall include all federal, state, local and foreign taxes of any kind, and whether assessed for winning or otherwise coming into receipt of the Travel Certificates, or in relation to use of the Travel Certificates.
- If Travel Certificates are provided for fund-raising, the fund-raising activity cannot be conducted by or in connection with a 3rd party (including, but not limited to the offering of Travel Awards on public auction web sites); provided nothing herein shall prevent the use of a 3rd party administrative entity such as may be available to charitable organizations in the conduct of a promotion.
- Minors who are recipients of Travel Certificates must be accompanied on all flights by a parent or guardian.
- Travel Certificates are valid for travel only on American Airlines, American Eagle Airlines, Inc., Executive Airlines, Inc. or the AmericanConnection® carrier (collectively referred to in this Exhibit as “American Airlines”). American Eagle and the AmericanConnection® carriers are regional airlines associated with American Airlines, Inc. American Eagle® service is operated by American Eagle Airlines, Inc., or Executive Airlines, Inc., each of which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the parent company of American Airlines. The AmericanConnection® service is operated by Chautauqua Airlines, Inc., an unaffiliated independent contractor. Travel is not valid on flights operated under a code sharing agreement with other air carriers.
- Travel must be via the most direct American Airlines routing. Unnecessary and circuitous routings, connecting points and/or segments are prohibited. Stopovers, except for the next connecting flight, are not permitted.
- American Airlines is not responsible for, and will not pay, expenses associated with transportation on other carriers, ground transportation, excess baggage charges or overnight lodging, if required.
- If American Airlines, for any reason, discontinues service to the selected destination before the travel date, the user must select an alternate American Airlines destination.
- After a Ticket has been issued from a Travel Certificate, an administrative service charge of $100.00 will be assessed for any change requiring reticketing, such as a change of origin or destination. Changes requiring reticketing must have prior approval of ticket authorizer.
- After a Ticket has been issued from a Travel Certificate, an administrative service charge of $25.00 will be assessed for any changes regarding a date or time. Changes requiring reticketing must have prior approval of ticket authorizer.
- After a Ticket has been issued from a Travel Certificate, Customer must contact the Ticket Redemption Center or Reservations prior to flight if they plan on canceling their ticketed reservation. In the event Customer fails to contact an American Airlines representative through the Ticket Redemption Center or Reservations, the ticket will default to a No-Show, and an administrative service charge of $50.00 (Coach Class) will be assessed to reinstate the reservation.
- Travel Certificates will be valid for one year after issued. Travel Certificates that are not used by the expiration date will not be extended. Credit will not be given for unused Travel Certificates.
- Lost or stolen Travel Certificates will not be replaced.
- Passengers are not eligible for AADVANTAGE® mileage credit or any other promotional benefit that American may offer. AADVANTAGE® miles and/or stickers cannot be used to upgrade.
- Purchased upgrades are permitted by paying the difference between the full fare for the authorized class of service and the next class of service. Paid upgrades are only allowed for next cabin. Two cabin upgrades will not be processed. Processing of purchased upgrades will be handled when redeeming certificate through our Ticket Redemption Center and may not be handled at airport ticket counters. Processing time is a minimum of 48 hours based on hours of operation of Ticket Redemption Center.
- Domestic travel is subject to American Airlines’ CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE, as may be amended from time to time. International travel is regulated by the WARSAW CONVENTION, as amended, or the MONTREAL CONVENTION OF 1999, as applicable, and by applicable Tariffs. The Conditions of Carriage and Tariffs may be found on AA.Com.