HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES: Riviera Broadcasting will attempt to contact winner(s) no more than three (3) times. If winner cannot be reached after three (3) attempts, winner(s) will forfeit prize. A driver’s license and social security card must be presented at time of prize claim. The winner must sign an official Riviera Broadcasting Winner’s Prize Acceptance Form and liability release, in order to claim prize and must meet all requirements). In the event winner does not meet requirements, prize will be forfeit. Prize is not transferable.
- By submitting an entry, Contestant agrees to be bound and abide by these official rules and the decisions of the judges and sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to enforce any term of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- No entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is required to enter the contest. Contestants may play more than one time in 30 days, but may not win more than once in 30 (thirty) days.
- The contest is open to all citizens of the United States of America 18 years of age or older, residing in the state of Arizona at the time of the drawing.
- Employees of Riviera Broadcasting, and their respective vendors, sponsors, assignees, agencies, advertisers, franchisees, immediate family members or members of the same household are not eligible to win. (Other media not eligible)
- Riviera Broadcasting, its vendors, their advertising agencies and their employees do not accept any liability for and will be held harmless against, any loss, damages, inconveniences, delay, injury, accident expenses or negligence due to inaccuracy arising out of provisions or services or failure to provide services.
- The winner acknowledges and agrees that, as a condition of winning, Riviera Broadcasting and all other participating sponsors shall have the right to advertise, publicize and/or broadcast his or her name, likeness, before and after photos, voice and the fact that he or she won the contest and all matters incidental thereto.
- A copy of the contest rules is available at the front desk of the Riviera Broadcasting studios Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm, or by contacting Riviera Broadcasting. In case of dispute, decision of Riviera Broadcasting management is final.
- Riviera Broadcasting and their vendors shall be excused from obligation if
performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond their control, including but not limited to, acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority. Riviera Broadcast Group reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the contest should unauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond their control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the contest.
- Riviera Broadcasting; and their vendors, their advertising agencies and their
employees are not responsible for any injury incurred by the winner.
- Odds of winning are dependent on number of entries received.
- Winner names may be obtained by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to Cash Giveaway Contest, Attention: Riviera Broadcasting c/o Promotions Department, 4745 N. 7th Street, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85014.
- All federal and local taxes related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.