COMPEED® Unstoppable Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN SWEEPSTAKES. To Enter: Visit WEBSITE URL (the “website”) during the Sweepstakes Entry Period May 9, 2016 – June 19, 2016, click on the icon, banner or text link to access the Sweepstakes entry page. Follow the online instructions to complete the Official Online Entry Form and submit as instructed to register for sweepstakes. Online entries must be received by no later than 11:59 p.m. ET on June 19, 2016 to be eligible to win. Limit ONE (1) online entry per name per e-mail address per each consecutive twenty-four (24) hour period.
2. Sweepstakes is open to all legal U.S. residents of PHOENIX listening area 18 years of age or older at time of entry, except Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (“J&JCI”), the makers of COMPEED®, CRN International Inc., WALGREEN CO., participating radio KMVA/KKFRs, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each. Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, participating radio KMVA/KKFRs, and J&JCI, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Decisions of KMVA/KKFR and all judges are final in all respects. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No more than the stated number of prizes in any prize category will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes in any prize category, as set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes in a prize category by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims for that category.
4. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
KMVA/KKFR will award a total of 2 prizes.
Each prize winner will receive:
- (2) $500 Visa Gift Cards and (1) $100 Visa Gift Card for a “New Show Wardrobe”
- Six (6) packs of COMPEED® product valued at ($54.00)
ARV OF EACH PRIZE: $500.00
TOTAL ARV OF ALL 3 PRIZES: $1,054
• *Visa is not a sponsor of this sweepstakes.
Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted except by the sponsor because of prize unavailability. Taxes are the responsibility of the winners. Winners will be notified by mail and will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release and 1099 Form which must be returned within 15 days of receipt, or an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and consents to the use of his/her name/likeness, without additional compensation, for any and all publicity purposes carried out by the Sponsor, unless prohibited by law. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. KMVA/KKFR is responsible for awarding Weekly prizes to winners.
5. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undeliverable entries, telephone calls, email, mail or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. KMVA/KKFR computer is the official time keeping device for this sweepstakes. Proof of e-mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods may void that participant’s entry. Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of this Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winners from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning the email address.
6. For a list of winners, available after July 11, 2016, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: COMPEED® Unstoppable Sweepstakes Winners List; KMVA/KKFR c/o CRN International, Inc., One Circular Avenue Hamden, CT 06514, to be received by July 18, 2016.
7. This promotion is sponsored by CRN International Inc. One Circular Avenue, Hamden, CT 06514.