POSITION TITLE: Account Executive
POSITION REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
The primary responsibility of our Account Managers is to develop new advertising partners and maintain existing advertisers through prospecting and great client service.
Ideal candidates will excel at presenting conceptual marketing plans to local, direct decision makers. Candidates will have excellent prospecting skills, enjoy relationship building and be superb problem-solvers. We are looking for someone who is creative, tenacious, ethical and motivated to get results that will help our local businesses grow their businesses.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and maintains relationships: Builds and maintains relationships with other individuals or organizations to help achieve business goals..
- Demonstrate flexibility/resilience: Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, or groups. Adapt approaches as the requirements of a situation change. Manage pressure effectively and cope well with setbacks.
- Builds rapport: Easily establishes rapport and shares personal information to create common ground.
- Strives for results: Drives for results and focuses on improving performance outcomes.
- Strives for success: Gains internal satisfaction from accomplishing personal and business objectives and goals set by management.
- Exudes confidence: Projects an appropriate degree of self-confidence and personal capability to accomplish a task.
- Gains buy-in: Explores alternatives and positions to close new business and reach outcomes that gain support from all parties.
- Demonstrates curiosity: Has an underlying curiosity and desire to know more, taking the initiative to learn new information.
- Communicate articulately: Speaks and writes clearly and concisely, and demonstrates skill in using expressiveness to convey important points in verbal communication amongst everyone associated with Riviera Broadcasting.
- Builds customer loyalty: Focuses efforts on discovering and meeting customer needs and expectations. Ensures customer satisfaction by maintaining programs from start to finish.REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:College degree preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
Experience utilizing CRM systems, quantitative and qualitative research resource tools preferred.
Creativity, tenacity and motivated to get results for local businesses. New business development experience preferred.
Supervisory responsibilities: N/A
Work environment—Refer to Exhibit A.
Physical demands— Refer to Exhibit A
Position type and expected hours of work: Full time
Travel: Outside sales, requiring market coverage.
Required education and experience: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is a plus.
Preferred education and experience: Minimum (2) years of broadcast or media sales experience.
Additional eligibility qualifications: N/A
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable) — U.S. law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States – either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary authorization.
Affirmative action plan/equal employer opportunity—Riviera Broadcasting LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Other duties— Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for position using the link below: